Electronics created with passion
1. General information
- This policy applies to the website operating at the url address: & nbsp; lamides.pl
- The website operator and the personal data administrator is: LAMIDES s.c. ARTUR BRZYCHCIŃSKI ul. Bohaterów Września 69/5 98-200 Sieradz
- The operator’s e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The operator is the Administrator of your personal data in relation to the data provided voluntarily on the Website. < / li>
- The website uses personal data for the following purposes:
- Handling inquiries via the form
- The website obtains information about users and their behavior in as follows:
2. Selected data protection methods used by the Operator
- By voluntarily entered data in forms, which are entered into the Operator’s systems.
- By saving cookie files (so-called “cookies”) in end-devices.
- The places of login and input of personal data are protected in the transmission layer (SSL certificate). As a result, personal data and login data entered on the website are encrypted on the user’s computer and can only be read on the target server.
- Personal data stored in the database are encrypted in such a way that only the key that the operator has can read them. Thanks to this, the data is protected in case the database is stolen from the server.
- User passwords are stored in a hashed form. The hash function is one-way – it is not possible to reverse it, which is now the modern standard for storing user passwords.
- The operator periodically changes his administrative passwords.
- To protect the data, the Operator regularly makes backups.
- An important element of data protection is regular updating of all software used by the Operator to process personal data, which in particular means regular updates of programming components.
4. Your rights and additional information on how the data is used
- The website is hosted (technically maintained) for the operator’s server: another company
5. Information in the forms
- In some situations, the Administrator has the right to transfer your personal data to other recipients, if it is necessary to perform the contract concluded with you or to fulfill the obligations incumbent on the Administrator. This applies to such groups of recipients:
- authorized employees and associates who use the data to achieve the purpose of the website
- Your personal data processed by the Administrator no longer than it is necessary to perform the related activities specified in separate regulations (e.g. on accounting). With regard to marketing data, the data will not be processed for more than 3 years.
- You have the right to request from the Administrator:
- access to your personal data,
- them rectification,
- processing restrictions,
- and data portability.
- You have the right to to object to the processing indicated in point 3.3 c) to the processing of personal data in order to perform the legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator, including profiling, while the right to object may not be exercised if there are valid, legally valid grounds for processing, overriding your interests, rights and freedoms, in particular the establishment, investigation or defense of claims.
- The Administrator’s actions may be appealed against to the President of the Personal Data Protection Office, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw.
- Providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary for the operation of the Website.
- You may be subject to automated decision-making activities, including profiling in order to provide services under the concluded contract and for the purpose of conducting direct marketing by the Administrator.
- Personal data is not transferred from third countries within the meaning of the provisions on the protection of personal data. This means that we do not ship them outside the European Union.
- The website collects information provided to